Our $10 food-for-thought questions this week are:
* How do you define friendship?
* Would your friends describe you as a true and real friend, or more as an acquaintance? Would you feel comfortable asking them?
* Do you feel safe disclosing your innermost thoughts and feelings to your friends? To your partner or spouse? If not, why not?
* Do you ever feel alone or lonely when you’re in a group—or even at home? How do you deal with that?
* Does your lifestyle exclude time and room for developing meaningful friendships? When was the last time someone referred to you as a “real friend”?
* Do you pride yourself on amassing a huge number of social-network friends? How many of these “friends” do you really know and trust enough to share your true feelings and secrets with?
Read the full post here