Now that its done, its left an empty feeling in me. Its like a void which needs to be filled. I have been a little over the top lately trying hard to come to terms with life after getting Leh'd. Things have changed, and however, things in the 'real' world have not.
Before I officially close the Leh thread, a round of thanks to the following:
- Family - for allowing me to do Leh :)
- Arpan - For getting the bike done. It was perfect mate. No hiccups. Could not have done it without your help.
- Dr Arnob - For the slime pump, and med kit.
- Ryan & MV - For guidance and support.
- Rearset - for the massive packing list.
Let me know, and i will update the list.